Health Current is the health information exchange (HIE) that helps partners transform care by bringing together communities and information across Arizona.
The HIE, provides secure access to patient health information as well as the secure exchange of patient health information between the HIE and its participating organizations and providers. More complete information is more meaningful and leads to better care and better outcomes. It makes healthcare transformation possible. That’s why we’ve worked for more than ten years to become Arizona’s primary resource for information technology and exchange, integrating information with the delivery of care to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities. As we’ve grown, our core goal has remained the same: help providers use information technology to improve people’s lives.
Health Current’s HIE participants include:
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) – including behavioral and crisis health networks and long-term care facilities.
- Behavioral Health Providers – including behavioral and crisis health networks and long-term care facilities;
- FQHC’s & Community Health Centers & Providers – including solo and group practices, clinics and community health centers;
- Health Plans – including all Medicaid (AHCCCS) plans;
- Hospitals & Health Systems – from the state’s largest hospitals and health systems to critical access hospitals and rural hospitals;
- Reference Labs & Imaging Centers – including the state’s two largest reference labs;
- State & Local Government – including state and county government, correctional facilities and first responders;