Powering the future of healthcare with more complete information
Health Current is the health information exchange (HIE) that helps partners transform care by bringing together communities and information across Arizona.
More complete information is more meaningful and leads to better care and better outcomes. It makes healthcare transformation possible. That’s why we’ve worked for more than ten years to become Arizona’s primary resource for information technology and exchange, integrating information with the delivery of care to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities. As we’ve grown, our core goal has remained the same: help providers use information technology to improve people’s lives.
Over the past ten years we have:
- Assisted more than 3,000 Arizona providers with the adoption and use of electronic health records (EHRs), helping to drive EHR adoption statewide to more than 85 percent.
- Built a technology platform that provides actionable data to enable better clinical decisions and care coordination.
- Integrated physical and behavioral information and providers in one Arizona HIE that today includes nearly 500 participating organizations.
Follow Us on Twitter
Real Time Alerts & CCD’s Delivered
Where We’ve Been
More complete information leads to better care and better outcomes. That’s why we’ve worked for more than ten years to become Arizona’s primary resource for information technology and exchange.
As we’ve grown, our core goal has remained the same: help providers use information technology to improve peoples’ lives.
– built a powerful technology platform
– created relationships with more than 480+ participants
– captured clinical data of 8 million patients
– integrated physical & behavioral health information statewide; and
– initiated interstate connectivity.
A history of positive results.
Where We’re Going
Our new name reflects what we have become: a partner that gives providers the information they need to make better clinical decisions and keep people healthy. More complete information is more meaningful. It makes healthcare transformation possible. And Health Current is central to this progress, integrating information technology and care delivery to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities.
– acquire more complete information, adding broad value to the community of participants;
– partner directly with participants to create solutions that make information more meaningful;
– work constantly to improve the quality of information; and
– innovate to develop new value-added services.
Creating value for the entire care continuum.
Who We Are
Health Current was built on strong relationships, support and trust. This foundation has allowed us to bring together communities and information across Arizona.
As the community data trustee, we:
– apply technology to solve problems:
– focus on a core asset: information; and
– enable better care and coordination.