DAP Program and Health Information Exchange
The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment (AHCCCS) Differential Adjusted Payment (DAP) aims to distinguish providers that have committed to supporting designated actions that improve patients’ care experience, improve members’ health and reduce cost of care growth. An integral part of the DAP program includes participation in and meeting milestones related to a qualifying Health Information Exchange (HIE) organization such as Health Current, Arizona’s sole qualifying HIE.
Top 4 Reasons Arizona Healthcare Providers Connect to Health Current: Click Here
Health Current Webinar Presentation
You can download the presentations from the DAP webinars below. The webinars were designed to provide an overview of the HIE-related DAP requirements and answer any questions you might have.
- DAP CYE 2021 Requirements for Hospitals, Inpatient Facilities & Indian Health Service (IHS)/638 Providers Webinar: Download Presentation
- DAP CYE 2021 Requirements for Behavioral Health and Integrated Clinic Webinar: Download Presentation
Letters of Intent (LOI) Templates
Eligible providers must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) in order to participate in the program. If you intend to participate please complete the appropriate LOI template below and send it to FFSrates@azahcccs.gov and email@example.com by May 1, 2020. If you have questions about the DAP Program for CYE 2021 as it relates to HIE milestones or if your organization has not yet signed a Health Current Participation Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the LOI template below to complete and return by May 1, 2020 deadline.
- BH Outpatient Clinics DAP HIE LOI Template
- Critical Access Hospitals Performance DAP HIE LOI Template
- Hospitals Provider Type 02 Participation DAP HIE LOI Template
- Hospitals Provider Type 02 Performance DAP HIE LOI Template
- IHS 638 Tribally Owned-Operated Facilities DAP HIE LOI Template
- Integrated Clinics Participation DAP HIE LOI Template
- Other Hospitals Inpatient Facilities Participation DAP HIE LOI Template
- Other Hospitals Inpatient Facilities Performance DAP HIE LOI Template
AHCCCS Preliminary Public Notice
AHCCCS published its DAP CYE 2021 Preliminary Public Notice on March 6, 2020, and public comments are due before or on April 6, 2020.
For more information on the DAP Preliminary Public Notice for the DAP Program: Click Here