Do you know that Heart disease and stroke affect 1 in 3 adults – including a lot of people in our community and our company?
To support our community, our HIE Participants, as well as do something beneficial for ourselves, we have decided to participate in the annual American Heart Association Heart Walk. We have created our team — Health Current Heart Heroes.
The walk is family-friendly, pet-friendly, and includes a 3-mile Heart Walk, Survivor Miracle Mile and a heart-healthy Festival Area! It is also so much more than an event. The walk is a celebration of survivors, healthy lifestyle changes, and a time to remember those we have lost to cardiovascular disease and stroke.
When: Saturday, March 28, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM – please plan to arrive early
Where: Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza, 1700 W Washington St, Phoenix, AZ
Who: Everyone! This event is open to all Health Current employees, their families, their friends, our participants and community partners
To join our Health Current Heart Heroes team or to make a donation: Click Here
- There is no cost to join/register
- We have a fundraising goal of $1,500 for our team.
- When you register, you will be able to set up a page for yourself (and you can set a personal fundraising goal). Please feel free to share your page (or our Team page) on your social media (Facebook, Instagram etc).
- This is a walk, not a race. It is kid and pet friendly. There is a Kids Zone and strollers are allowed. Pets must be on leaches.
- Anyone is welcome to join our Health Current Heart Heroes team.
The power we have together far outweighs what we can do alone. We’re not just walking. We’re Heartwalking. We cannot do it without you!