Help Build Community-wide Support for the New Arizona Healthcare Directives Registry
Your Financial Support Enhances Access to Advance Directives in Arizona
Health Current is now the home for the Arizona Healthcare Directives Registry (AzHDR) after 2019 legislation granted the transition of the registry from the Secretary of State’s office to the Arizona HIE to improve healthcare provider access to advance directives.
To develop the new registry, Health Current collaborated with multiple end-of-life (EOL) industry leaders from across the state. Over 30 passionate EOL partners donated their valuable time, energy and expertise to help make the new AzHDR a game-changer in how Arizonans create and use advance directives.
Thanks to generous financial contributions from several sponsors and major funders, Health Current has been able to build a secure and robust registry designed to provide a safe place to store and make accessible Arizonans’ advance directives, and offer easy access for participating healthcare providers and other professionals, ensuring that wishes documented are wishes honored.
Additional financial support from other community partners will help us meet the requirements of grant-matching opportunities to continue to fund the registry.
Your generous support will help improve the end-of-life care experience for individuals and their loved ones by giving participating healthcare providers the information they need to honor the final wishes of all Arizonans.
Working together as a community, we can ensure that no matter where or when someone faces the moment they cannot communicate, their advance directives are registered, accessible and honored.
Add your name to the list of Arizona ADR supporters with a donation today!
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- BHHS Legacy Foundation
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona
- Legacy Foundation of Southeast Arizona
- The David and Lura Lovell Foundation
- Aurora Behavioral Health – Tempe
- Aurora Behavioral Health Systems
- Dignity Health
- Martin & Hildegard Gluck Foundation
- Mercy Care Plan
- Mountain Park Health Center
- Regional Center for Border Health
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
- Tucson Medical Center
- UnitedHealthcare Community & State
- ADHS Bureau of EMS & Trauma System
- Area Agency On Aging
- Arizona Attorney General’s Office
- Arizona End of Life Care Partnership with United Way of Tucson
and Southern Arizona
- Arizona Health Care Association
- Arizona Hospital & Healthcare Association (AzHHA)
- Arizona Leading Age
- Arizona Secretary of State
- Coalition to Transform Serious Illness
- Dependable Health Services
- El Rio Health
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Frazer Ryan Goldberg & Arnold, LLP
- Goodyear Fire Department
- The Guidance Center
- Johnson & Associates Elder Law
- Mercy Care
- Mesa Fire & Medical Department
- Nickele Law
- Palliative Care Consultant
- Phoenix Fire Department
- RightCare Foundation
- Seago Area Agency on Aging
- Scottsdale Fire Department
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Tucson
- Step Up to Justice
- Surprise Fire-Medical Department
- Tucson Fire Department
- Tucson Medical Center
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic