Being part of AzHeC provides an organization the opportunity to be part of and have a voice in an extremely exciting time in health care — a time of transformation through the use of health IT.
AzHeC Membership is a voting membership category. Membership options include Organization Membership, Educational Institution Membership or Government Membership and include the following benefits:
- Voting rights and eligibility to serve on the AzHeC Board of Directors.
- A one-on-one welcome meeting with AzHeC staff – includes a briefing on national and state activities, as well as an interview with the organization to learn about its specific interests in health IT.
- Access to and discounts for AzHeC Member Forums and Webinars.
- Receive AzHeC email updates, news and publications.
- Discounted attendance at the Western States Health-e Connection Summit & Trade Show.
- Name on AzHeC website.
- Eligibility to serve on AzHeC workgroups and committees that drive health IT policy and initiatives.
- AzHeC discounts apply to all employees of the organization, as well as all members of non-profit associations.
|Organization Type||Adjusted Gross Revenue||Annual Dues|
|Other Organization||Less than $1 million||$750|
|Other Organization||$1 million to $9.99 million||$2,500|
|Other Organization||$10 million or more||$5,000|