Health Current, Arizona’s Health Information Exchange (HIE), is committed to working throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to help support the healthcare community in our collective response.
Please review the information below for the latest activity and updates from Health Current about HIE services and information related COVID-19.
Click on the links below to read COVID-19 communication from the HIE.
- March 25, 2020 — COVID-19 Alerts Now Available from Health Current
- March 17, 2020 — Health Current is Here to Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
Click on any of the document(s) below to view.
Health Current will be holding up coming webinars for HIE Participants and non-participants. Note: Registration for the webinars in completed through Event Brite.
- Webinars – coming soon
- Existing HIE Participants – Please contact your Health Current account manager or the client support team at HIEsupport@healthcurrent.org.
- Not an HIE Participant – If you are not a current participant, please contact the Health Current recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Media inquiry – Contact Bill Staples, Director of Communications, at 602-688-7202 or email@example.com.