Health Current, Arizona’s Health Information Exchange (HIE), is committed to working throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to help support the healthcare community in our collective response.
Please review the information below for the latest activity and updates from Health Current about HIE services and information related COVID-19.
Click on the links below to read COVID-19 communication from the HIE.
- June 30, 2021 — COVID-19 Immunization Data Transfer to the Arizona Health Information Exchange Now Underway
- April 12, 2021 — Governor Ducey Signs SB1505 Allowing COVID-19 Immunization Data to Flow to Health Current
- June 23, 2020 — Health Current Providing Critical Real-Time Data for Arizona Surge Line’s Bed Capacity Tracking
- May 28, 2020 — Health Current Now Receiving LabCorp Test Results for COVID-19
- April 29, 2020 — Health Current Releases Two New COVID-19 Alert Enhancements: Dynamic Alerts & Batch Alerts via Secure File Transfer Protocol
- April 8, 2020 — Health Current Releases COVID-19 Alert Enhancements, FAQs Now Available
- March 25, 2020 — COVID-19 Alerts Now Available from Health Current
- March 17, 2020 — Health Current is Here to Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
Click on any of the document(s) below to view.
Health Current will be holding up coming webinars for HIE Participants and non-participants. Note: Registration for the webinars in completed through Event Brite.
- Webinars – coming soon
- Existing HIE Participants – Please contact your Health Current account manager or the client support team at HIEsupport@healthcurrent.org.
- Not an HIE Participant – If you are not a current participant, please contact the Health Current recruitment team at email@example.com to get started.
- Media inquiry – Contact Bill Staples, Director of Communications, at 602-688-7202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.