More complete information is more meaningful and leads to better care and better outcomes. It makes healthcare transformation possible. That’s why we’ve worked to become Arizona’s primary resource for information technology and exchange, bringing together communities and information across Arizona. As we’ve grown, our core goal has remained the same: help providers use information technology to improve people’s lives.
Since 2005 we have:
- Assisted more than 3,000 Arizona providers with the adoption and use of electronic health records (EHRs), helping to drive EHR adoption statewide to more than 90 percent.
- Built a technology platform that provides actionable data to enable better clinical decisions and care coordination.
- Integrated physical and behavioral information and providers in one Arizona HIE that today includes more than 1,000 participating organizations.
Our new name reflects what we have become: a partner that gives providers the information they need to make better clinical decisions and keep people healthy.
Who We Are
We are the health information exchange (HIE) that helps partners transform care by bringing together communities and information across Arizona in an era of changing expectations
Our MVP (mission, vision, values, purpose)
- Mission – We help our partners realize their highest potential to transform care.
- Vision – Make healthcare transformation a reality.
- Diversity – We support and sustain a community that is inclusive, diverse, and equitable.
- Ethics – We stand for what is just and right and hold ourselves to a high level of ethical standards.
- Excellence – We have high standards, the details matter, and we take pride in our work.
- Integrity – We’re honest, transparent and committed to doing what’s best for our customers and our community.
- Respect – We treat those whom we serve and those who work with us with courtesy and respect.
- Stewardship – We commit to being good stewards of the communities we serve.
- Purpose – Integrate information with the delivery of care, to improve individual and community health and well-being.
For more information about Health Current, visit the following pages: