The Power of Fully Informed Health
10th Annual Health Current Summit & Trade Show – October 30 – 31, 2017
Join us for the 10th Annual Health Current Summit & Trade Show in Glendale, Arizona. While the Summit is the premier health IT event of the year, with many excellent presentations, one of the best values is the interaction of a broad range of healthcare organizations. Be sure that yours is represented.
Here are a few of the outstanding sessions and speakers for the Summit:
- Keynote speaker: Brent James, MD, MStat, former Chief Quality Officer & Executive Director, Institute for Healthcare Delivery Research, Intermountain Healthcare and internationally-known thought leader in clinical quality improvement.
- The Future of Value-Based Integrated Healthcare – a presentation by Tom Betlach, AHCCCS Director followed by a panel discussion of community healthcare executives.
- Leveraging Technology & HIE to Combat the Opioid Epidemic – a panel discussion on Arizona’s prescription monitoring program and similar programs in other states.
- Linking Social Factors to Health & Community Health Information Exchanges – a panel discussion featuring the innovative program of 2-1-1 San Diego and the San Diego Health Connect HIE.
- Health Current Use Cases – breakout sessions on innovative HIE use cases including West Valley first responder organizations and El Rio Health Care Center.
- Health Current update –innovations and new services at Health Current, the nation’s fastest growing HIE over the past two years.
- Technology Innovations & Solutions – breakout sessions on innovative and value-added services as well as presentations from technology solutions providers.
Agenda: Click Here
Speaker Biographies: Click Here